Affinitiv's Customer Support Representative is an integral member of our Customer Success Team. Your primary focus is to proactively engage with your assigned dealership partners and encourage the usage of the software programs for more effective marketing by the dealership to their vehicle owners, in turn maximizing ROI. Additionally, you will assist and/or train dealership personnel with basic support issues, including simple software settings management, ongoing usage and increased user adoption. Maintaining great customer relationships with quick response time, geared towards a solution-driven focus and consistently high customer satisfaction is the mission of our Customer Support Representative. In addition to maintaining the accounts, it is also your responsibility to find areas of opportunity and consultative sell additional Affinitiv products to truly maximize profitability for our clients. We are seeking individuals with at least 2 years of customer service or account management experience, excellent phone skills who enjoy the benefits of being part of a growing team and company.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years Customer Service experience.
- 2+ years Sales/Upselling experience.
- Strong communication skills, both on the phone and via email.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Technologically savvy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be organized to facilitate follow-up and completion of tasks.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly yoga and in-house massage therapist.
- Discount on recreation organizations.
- Downtown Clearwater parking.
- Annual Summer and Winter parties.