Customer Supp/Account Rep-Sr-IT Level 2
Duration: 5 months
Pay Rate: $21.00
Work Location: 4343 Easton Commons, Columbus, Ohio 43219
The Service Desk Agent is the first point of contact for the users who call our IT Service Desk. While providing the highest level of customer service, the Service Desk Agent answers incoming calls, tracks all information in a call tracking system, uses a knowledge base tool along with their expertise to resolve issues in a timely fashion. The Service Desk Agent is focused on providing best in class customer service, achieving high levels of first call resolution, and identifying opportunities to streamline/automate agent process.
• Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support including:
o Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation
o Being empathetic to the customer’s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue
o Producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level
o Resolving conflict
• Responsible for high quality end-user technical support, related to enterprise software and hardware
• Responsibilities include assessment, triage, research, training/education and resolution of incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components in a fast paced 7x24x365 environment.
• Under general oversight, provides after hours and weekend support as needed.
• The position requires attention to detail, follow through, teamwork focus and positive attitude.
• An understanding of technology and the ability to apply that knowledge to support all existing systems
• Supports all aspects of client support and immediate computing needs while demonstrating professionalism and composure on the phone, via an online chat and/or in person
• Create a positive customer support experience, build rapport and trust with end users through professional attitude and approach to problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation by providing urgency, business impact evaluation and communicating the status to the end user promptly
• Identifies and works with internal end users to provide guidance and support, sound communications and customer service principles without becoming unprofessional in difficult situations
- Provides investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems
• Installs, modifies, cleans up, run diagnostic programs and repairs computer hardware/ peripherals and software
• Excellent sustomer service skills required
• Excellent communication skills required
• Two to five years of proven, qualified related work experience in a comparable complex, high tech and fast paced work environment
• Preferred work experience in technical support role but not required
• Required Education: High school diploma or GED with relevant work experience
• Ability to diagnose the cause of problems in a complex environment and to provide effective solutions quickly
• Self motivated and ability to work on own initiative in a high pressure environment
• Willing to work variable shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays
***Responsible for high quality end-user technical support, related to enterprise software and hardware
An understanding of technology and the ability to apply that knowledge to support all existing systems
Provides investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems
Two to five years of proven, qualified related work experience in a comparable complex, high tech and fast paced work environment**