Are you always the go-to person when a client has a question or problem because you enjoy researching -- and finding -- a solution? The SCYTHE team is looking for a Customer Success Specialist who will apply their excellent communication and analytical skills daily. You will work at the intersection between sales and IT creating and maintaining strong relationships between SCYTHE and their clients. This is a 100% remote role!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Crafting customer success strategies that include on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Collaborating with cross-functional internal teams to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences
- Establishing a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help drive continued value of our products and services
- Maintaining documentation that effectively communication existing SCYTHE product capabilities and as well as inform future product iterations
- Working with the sales and marketing team to develop case studies
- Maintaining and reporting on existing customer success metrics and data as directed
What You’ll Need:
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
Its A Plus If You Have This:
- A Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in Marketing or other related fields
- Knowledge of IT auditing, cybersecurity, and compliance
- Experience utilizing and managing a CRM tool
What’s In It For You:
- Working alongside renowned, high-profile leaders in the Cybersecurity field
- Joining a company that will invest in your professional growth through tuition reimbursement
SCYTHE was founded to create an advanced attack emulation platform where real cyber threat actor techniques could be executed in a trusted and repeatable manner. The SCYTHE platform enables Red, Blue, and Purple teams to build and emulate real-world adversarial campaigns in a matter of minutes. Customers are in turn enabled to validate the risk posture and exposure of their business and employees and the performance of enterprise security teams and existing security solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.