As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will work cross-functionally throughout CEC’s organization to connect all of our customer’s needs with CEC’s internal talent and materials to provide a great customer experience. From point-of-sale support to assisting customers with scheduling service work, the Customer Success team is focused on keeping our teams and customers moving, while promoting continuous learning and growth.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Connect customer requirements with internal talent and materials to ensure customer schedule and communication expectations are met.
- Execute and clearly communicate scheduling for all of CEC’s operational resources to ensure efficiency and cross-functional hand-offs.
- Produce required sales and project documents for internal stakeholders.
- Processing, awarding, and quoting sales leads, as well as preparing customer introduction material.
- Provide a high level of customer service by collaborating cross functionally to handle both internal and external inquiries.
- Accurately compile customer files into CEC’s document storage system.
- Book travel and training across the organization as needed.
- Present the highest level of professionalism through correspondence including phone calls, emails, presentation materials, marketing material/events, quotes and proposals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years’ pertinent experience in communications, sales, customer service, or business administration.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Proven ability to provide timely responses to both internal and external inquiries.
- Experience with detail-oriented work, in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong organizational, conflict-resolution, problem-solving and creative skills as well as the ability to make decisions based on sound judgment using accurate and timely analysis of available data.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows Suite) and strong working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Preferred knowledge of a CRM and document management.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range matters.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer