Our client, a growing supplier located in Greensboro, NC , has an opening for an experienced Customer Service/Order Entry Coordinator.Requirements and duties include:
For consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online
- Order entry and processing of supplier purchase orders and distributor sales orders.
- Day-to-day communication and interaction with US-based distributors, 3PL warehouses, and members of the sales team.
- Experienced with Excel to generate and analyze detailed reports; the ability to self- manage many initiatives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experienced communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Order Processing: · Process distributor invoices/sales orders and direct import purchase orders accurately into the company’s order processing system (QuickBooks):
- Monitor Order Entry emails for incoming orders/inquiries
- Verify purchase order quantities, vintages and pricing
- Accurately submit Distributors’ orders to the appropriate 3PL warehouse
- Communicate adjustments/confirmations to Distributors § Retrieve daily BOLs from 3PL warehouses to invoice shipped orders
- Respond to Distributors’ general inquiries § Maintain daily filing of invoices and purchase orders processed Product Registration.
Complete product registrations as needed Sales Support.
- Respond to general inquiries
- Monitor order quantities and potential out-of-stocks
- Assist the Operations Manager with warehouse month end reporting, warehouse reconciliations and other assignments to be determined.