Our client a BPO based in Cape Town is looking for an Executive to join their growing department.
As an executive, you will handle majorly inbound and outbound (small ratio) calls for new and renewal of existing business for the New Zealand Market. Ensure a positive customer experience. Maintains in-depth knowledge of customer needsEssential Functions:
- Handle majorly inbound and outbound (small ratio) calls for new and renewal of existing
- Process new business, renewals, amendments and cancellation of policies and change
details as needed
- Identify customer’s need, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions
- Seize opportunities to upsell/cross sell products when they arise
- Maintain accuracy of customer data
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and also identify & escalate priority issues
- Follow up on customer calls wherever necessary
- Achieves operational metrics / SLAs by adhering to the call and customers’ account handling
policies and procedures to meet or exceed client’s expectations.
- Understand Operations and Corporate Compliance, Policies and Procedures and Best
- Practices when conducting business with customers
- Participate in weekly and monthly coaching Delivery of clients expectations
- Stay abreast of ongoing trainings associated with role and business unit objectives
- Other duties as outlined by leadership
- Computer navigation skills, keyboarding skills
- Should be familiar with MS Office
- Excellent communication and convincing skills
- Ability to increase sales while providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Good telephonic & customer service etiquette
- “Customer first” approach to problem solving
- Ability to understand and accept feedback on errors and use the learnings to avoid similar errors in future
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Inter-personal skills
- Questioning, reasoning and convincing skills
- Ability to multi task, priorities and manage daily work activities
- 0-2 years of experience in insurance, sales & customer service, handling voice and queries, etc.
- Minimum of Matriculate Passed
- Clear Criminal Record - None Neg
- Clear Credit Record - None Neg
- Clear Disciplinary Record - None Neg
Working Hours: 8 PM to 12 PM
- R 7,000 basic
- Company contribution to Medical Aid
- Pension Fund contributions
, Monday to Friday - Weekends (New Zealand Hours)Other benefits include:
- Complimentary transport (work transport pick you up at home)
- Subsided Meals
- Nurse on Site
- Employee Wellness
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201254 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.