As the new world of work sets in, Surgo offers you an opportunity to work from home, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team dynamic of empathy as well as support and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today and join our dynamic team!
We are looking for a dynamic remote Customer Support Agent based in Johannesburg to join our team
- Accountable and responsible
- High level of integrity
- Open and transparent
The role as Customer Support Specialist:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolve customer queries via phone, chat, email and ticketing
- Previous experience on platforms like Zendesk and Slack would be an advantage
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- National Senior Certificate
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience essential
- Clear Criminal Record
- Previous Call Centre experience will be an advantage
- Resident in Johannesburg
Salary R8000 plus shift allowance
Laptop and Wi-Fi dongle provided
24 hour rotational shifts (closed between 23:00 and 06:00 during lockdown)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201993 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.