As the new world of work sets in, Surgo offers you an opportunity to work from home
, for a company that respects your freedom of opinion; a team driven by empathy as well as support, and ample growth within the organisation. Do you think you have what it takes? Become a SURGONIAN today!
We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Support Agent
to join our fast-growing remote working team.
- Accountable and responsible
- High level of integrity
- Open and transparent
The role as Customer Support Specialist:
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolve customer queries via phone, chat, email and ticketing
- Previous experience on platforms like Zendesk and Slack would be an advantage
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- National Senior Certificate
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience essential
- Clear Criminal Record
- Previous Call Centre experience will be an advantage
- Active Fibre Connection at home / Active Rain 5G with Router (Advantageous)
Salary up to R7,000 plus shift allowance, based on the level of experience
Laptop and Wi-Fi dongle provided
24 hour rotational shifts (closed between 23:00 and 06:00 during lockdown)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202068 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .