Customer Service Specialist- Immediate Need Corporate Office
This person will work directly for the VP of the division in conjunction with the Business Development team. They will focus on scheduling relay installations and warranty coordination. The primary function of this position will be communicating with Property Managers, Maintenance Managers, and Leasing Agents, to take orders and then input the data into work orders in Solomon
- Must be highly organized and efficient with excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- The desire to take initiative by anticipating customer needs.
- Ability to pull information from multiple sources to create work orders.
- Desire to seek out the most efficient and effective way to solve problems and complete tasks.
- High quality standards and confidence.
- Good typing, Word, Excel, and Outlook skills required.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn the company’s scheduling/accounting/inventory software.
Salary & Benefits
- Base Salary 35k-38k
- 401k with company contribution of $0.50 on the dollar up to 6% for matching.
- First year 12 days paid time off. After Second year 18 days paid time off.
- Medical and Dental paid by employer at 75%
- Great corporate culture and working environment.
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.
CB123Click here to apply online