One of our long term clients located in Norcross/Duluth has an immediate need for a Customer Service Specialist.
Duties will include the following:
- The person will work with the Business Development team and will focus on scheduling installations and warranty coordination.
- The primary function will be communicating with Property Managers, Maintenance Managers, and Leasing Agents, to take orders & input the data into system.
- Support the Business Development team.
- Answering all incoming calls for all offices and forward calls to the appropriate person.
- Assist AR with invoicing and send out invoices to the customer, preparing report with the next day’s installations, order office supplies.
- Strong phone and email communication as well as the ability to multitask in a hectic environment are required.
- A strong sense of urgency and desire to resolve problems is required
Base salary up to 35,000 plus Excellent benefits
- Highly organized and excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- MS Outlook and ability to learn inventory software
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested in joining a great team and work hard with the the ability to move up within the organization this is the place for you.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
CB123Click here to apply online