Title: Customer Service Specialist 1
City: Palo Alto
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-2475465659
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Customer Service Specialist to work on-site with our client, Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA.
This is an at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent.
- Proactively greets all museum visitors; as the initial point of contact the VER is instrumental in providing a welcoming and inclusive entry into the museum.
- Support catalogue kiosk sales, onsite donations, memberships and e-news signups.
- Communicate Museum policies and visitor guidelines in a positive and friendly manner; first point of contact for minor policy and procedure information sharing with visitors (food/drink policy, etc.)
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current and scheduled exhibitions, public programs and campus activities; assists with museum and campus wayfinding.
- Support daily museum opening.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays; scheduled to assist with special events and public programs as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills; ability to provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with culturally diverse audiences and audiences of varying ages.
- A positive customer focused manner; ability to listen and empathize with visitor concerns, suggestions and requests.
- Minimum two years of experience in front–line customer service focused environment.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.