endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is partnered with one of the country’s premier sporting good companies to fill a Customer Service Representative opportunity in their Toledo office. This position will support the sales team and assist clients by placing orders. This is a full-time, direct-hire positions that provides an opportunity to join exciting work culture and serve as an integral part of a fast-growing organization.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the client’s complaint.
- Determining the cause of customer issues, selecting and explaining the best solution.
- Expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain financial accounts by processing client adjustments.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Uses telephone and email to reach out to clients.
- Support sales team by entering orders for assigned salesperson as well as order tracking and customer communication.
- Compiling reports requested by management.
- Various administrative duties requested by management.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and simultaneously prioritize projects.
- Excellent team player with flexibility.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Flexibility to handle administrative tasks such a filing, data entry, and copying.
- Ability to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
- Willingness to support and assist other team members as needed.
- Ability to efficiently multitask.
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working with an ERP system preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.