Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This team is responsible for processing wire transfer payments for US clients.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Fielding ~20 calls/day from clients regarding wire transfer payments
- Processing wire transfers in a timely and effective manner (~300/day), encompassing 90% of their daily activities
- Repairing wire transfers to ensure quick processing wth minimal error
- Communicate with internal team members to solve ad hoc requests
- Deliver excellent customer service via responsive, accurate and knowledgeable communications and swift action
What you will bring to this role:
- Strong Data entry skills, both in speed and accuracy
- Strong MS Office skills- Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and organize one’s schedule effectively
- Collaborative personality
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.