The MCFA Customer Service Specialist for Trelleborg Wheel Systems is responsible for the delivery of high quality customer service to internal and external customers. This individual should strive daily to continuously improve our service standards to all customers. This position maintains "hands on" involvement in the day-to-day customer service activities, which include but are not limited to managing full circle account management. This individual must have the ability to positively interact with members of a team, support sales and be a self-starter working independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Enter daily customer orders for billing purposes
• Create weekly returns as necessary
• Monitor and update the forecast on a weekly basis
• Ongoing communication with customer regarding inventory, damaged goods, replacements, etc.
• Provide quality customer service dedicated to supporting a JIT facility
• Work with sales on custom product quotes
• Monitor weekly forecast and inventory
• Identify product shortages for the month and respond as appropriate
• Trouble shoot issues and assist with resolution
• Ongoing communication with facility operations manager
• Supports team selling efforts, inquiry follow up, on time delivery, order accuracy, customer satisfaction, etc.
• Maintains inventory accuracy by correcting inventory errors with designated company inventory manager.
• Develops a high level of expertise in our computerized order entry invoicing, and inventory programs. Focus on customer satisfaction and zero defects.
• Develops an expertise for identifying product availability, and product lead times within our company’s capabilities.
• Maintains accurate and organized records of all transactions including orders, credits, returns and account status reports.
• Ability to provide back up support in the warehouse as necessary
• All other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional phone and email skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and follow-through are necessary.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Must be able to read and interpret documents, write routine updates/reports and correspondance
• Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
• Ability to interpret documents and write reports and correspondence.