Title: Customer Service Representative
City: Huntington Beach
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1491719071
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Customer Service Representative to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Huntington Beach, CA.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Administrative work such as receiving and entering orders from customers, communicating with customers to resolve issues and needs, etc.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Read from scripts
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.