We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing manufacturing companies in Columbus. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career.
We are searching for a Customer Service Representative for our client's growing team.
· Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
· Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
· Opens new client accounts
· Responsible for sending accurate pricing information to clients and prospective clients
· Process customer returns according to established department procedures.
· Work closely with Sales Representatives, Drivers, Distribution and Service Managers to resolve problems and conflicts with orders
· Work closely with Human Resources to provide information on drivers attendance
· Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
· High level of experience and training on Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Client Management Database systems
· Previous customer service experience required, preferably in industrial manufacturing (3+ years)
· Minimum of Associates Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Compensation includes medical, dental, paid vacation, bonuses and long-term growth opportunities.