We are hiring an International Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries, orders and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- College education and /or industry experience preferred
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through a combination of experience and education
- Ex-works and Forwarder experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude & self-motivated
- Good decision making skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong typing/data entry skills
Nice to have
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in supply chain or logistics
- Associates Degree or higher
- Experience with inventory management systems