Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will work with customers to convert inbound inquiries into actual sales, overcome technical and business objections for prospective customers, emphasize salable features, quote prices, and prepare sales orders. You will be responsible for preparing reports of business transactions, investigating and resolving customer problems, and building/maintaining customer relationships. The ideal candidate for this role will have a 2 year Associates degree as well as the ability to exhibit customer service skills in person and/or over the phone. This job pays $20/hour plus monthly bonus/commission!
- Leading distributor of building products with a history of growth and innovation
- New facility, equipment, and state of the art material handling systems
Benefits & Features:
- Company believes in promotion from within
- Offers their employees opportunity to earn bonuses
- Regularly scheduled employee appreciation parties and cookouts
For More Information, Contact Cassie Fosher at (603) 323-0957 Cassie@snapdragonassociates.com
- Small local airport – Manchester Regional Airport
- One hour to Boston, Mountain Skiing, and the ocean.
- Tax-Free NH
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors