Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Job Summary/Basic Function:
This is a customer service position working with the public. This position is also responsible for timeliness and accuracy of work products, security and validation of documents, and works in coordination with policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn to process credentials and title work, which includes examining documents and applications for accuracy, validity, and security required to meet and adhere to ADOT and MVD rules, statutes (ARS Title 28), policies and procedures.
- Learn to answer customer questions and provide customer service for vehicle or credential records through system research, document review, and service history.
- Data entry and review is required.
- Learn to administer testing including operator knowledge and skills testing. Conduct level I vehicle inspections to include VIN validation.
- Capture customer’s photo, signature, and application information for credential eligibility/ issuance.
- Learn to determine, collect, and evaluate fees, use general accounting procedures to balance accounts.
- Secure and protect all personal identity information (PII) and inventory.
- Learn to participate in process improvement activities, including the use and application of the Arizona Management System (AMS). Identify potential gaps in process recommending solutions to gain efficiencies, reduce cost, and increase customer service.
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn ADOT MVD rules, regulations, processes, and procedures. Knowledge of or the ability to execute customer service principles and best practices
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Skills in communication both verbal and written with a customer centric focus.
- Typing or keyboarding at a rate capable of keeping pace with expected productivity for CSR.
- Ability to-
- Ability to adapt and embrace a changing environment, processes and procedures.
- To stand or set for long periods and work outside when necessary.
- To excel in an office environment including operating a PC, proprietary MVD software, and other office equipment.
Competitive benefits package once hired as an FTE after 641 hours. Opportunity for promotion to CSR II or CSR III with pay increase when being converted to permanent employee.
100% onsite in downtown Phoenix. Local Only Candidates - Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate.
Clean 7-year background check required. Driver’s license required to be eligible for this position. No driving involved.
For more information, contact Christine at 602 788-5890 x123 or email@example.com.