Our client, an international manufacturer with a location in Lexington, NC, is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager with strong sales support skills to join their team
For consideration submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
- Inspire, motivate, develop, & direct the Customer Service Team.
- Partner with Senior Leadership and Sales teams.
- Lead initiatives to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Manage complex and escalated customer complaints and service issues.
- Plan, prioritize, and delegate work tasks to optimize workflow.
- Develop and maintain customer service performance metrics.
- Implement strategies to ensure error-free data entry of customer orders.
- Interact with customers by phone, email and/or in person.
- Serve as a liaison between customers, manufacturing, and sales team.
- Communicate promptly and effectively with sales and customers as needed.
- Qualifications Include:
- 5 + years of Customer Service experience
- 5 + years of proven leadership
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, & Word
- Experience in Wood Manufacturing would be a plus
- Experience with MS Dynamic NAV would be a plus
- Excellent environment and benefits