Our client, a international wood products manufacturer located in Lexington, NC, has immediate opening for an experienced Customer Service Manager
Duties : What you will do
- Inspire, motivate, develop, & direct the Customer Service Team.
- Partner with Senior Leadership and Sales teams.
- Lead initiatives to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Develop thorough product knowledge with ability to transfer information to team.
- Manage complex and escalated customer complaints and service issues.
- Plan, prioritize, and delegate work tasks to optimize workflow.
- Develop and maintain customer service performance metrics.
- Implement strategies to ensure error free data entry of customer orders.
- Verify customers receive immediate order acknowledgements and orders keyed within 24 hours.
- Interact with customers by phone, email and/or in person to receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product or to clarify needs/requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between customer, manufacturing, and sales team.
- Communicate changes, delays, requests, etc. to sales representatives and customers as needed.
- Manage backlog and special request and ensure adequate follow up is provided.
- Share in responsibilities of keying orders, print and distribute production paperwork as required.
Required Qualifications: What you will need:
- 5 + years Customer Service experience
- 5 + years proven leadership
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, & Word
- Understanding of inches and/or millimeters
- Familiar with reading/interpreting customer drawings
Qualifications that will put you ahead:
Salary in the $40K to $45 K range with excellent benefits.For consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
- College degree
- 10+ years proven leadership
- Experience in Cabinet Manufacturing or Wood Manufacturing environment
- Experience with MS Dynamic NAV
Click here to apply online