Customer Service Manager- Corporate Office with Growth Potential
The position will work closely with management Sales Reps to assist customers and vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers over the phone with order requirements, including quoting inventory, pricing, lead-times, etc.
- Execute all aspects of orders including creating sales orders, packing lists, invoicing and receiving payments.
- Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled effectively.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Investigate and resolves customer problems.
- Communicate and develop a rapport with customers, team members, and management.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to provide individualized service.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
- Self-starter who proactively finds solutions to customers' needs.
- Base salary 40's to 50's plus Benefits
CB123Click here to apply online