This position is responsible for ensuring that customers are satisfied at all times to the best of the company ability. Duties include supervising and managing customer service department, training employees to provide the highest standards of customer service, and ensuring smooth workflow within the department by communicating and coordinating with the Warehousing Operation Department.
- Responsible for day-to-day supervision within the Customer Service Department.
- Organizes and oversees all customer service operations on a continuous basis including checking work activities and schedules.
- Reviews daily work schedules to plan out work and personnel assignments.
- Capitalizes on employees’ strengths and assists the Warehousing Operation Department to enhance customer satisfaction and maximize operational efficiency.
- Assists subordinate employees to resolve complex operation problems.
- Establishes employee goals and conducts employee performance reviews.
- Ensures appropriate allocation of work within the Customer Service Department.
- Reports to the General Manager for appropriate staffing level.
- Directs daily shipment arrangement, making sure such arrangement and control is done timely and correctly.
- Prepares quotations according to customers’ requests, making sure such quotations are competitive and reasonably profitable at the same time through negotiations with subcontractors etc.
- Keeps in close contact with subcontractors when performing logistics services for customers to meet their requirements.
- Analyzes result variances to ensure profitability and makes corrections as needed
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to the General Manager for solution.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- More than five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of higher education and experience.
- Excel, Words skills (MS Office)