Customer Service Equipment Service Technician
please email resumes to email@example.com
We are looking for a Customer Equipment Service Technician for our Fortune 500 manufacturing client. Pay is up to $95K salary, plus OT. Travel is up to 80% of the time (plane/car) and a company vehicle will be provided. There are full benefits, 401K, etc.
This person can live anywhere in IL, IN, MO, KY or OH. Please email a resume if you have interest in learning more.
This individual is a key member of the Technical Service Team who supports various customer-filling operations. The responsibilities of this hands-on position include the following:
- Act as a key interface between company and the customer in trouble-shooting problems associated with the filling and seaming of company cans and ends.
- Support the customer in seamer audits, overhauls and equipment conversions.
- Assist the qualification and ongoing supply of company cans and ends at customer filling locations.
- Interact with members of the company Sales & Operations Team to develop strategies, resolve problems and implement solutions to support the customer.
- Provide hands-on double-seaming training for customers.
Requirements for this position would include the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degrees or technical school certificate in a mechanical related discipline a plus
- 2+ years work experience in a manufacturing, automotive, packaging or related industry
- Proven mechanical skills including the ability to use gauges, dial calipers, micrometers and other related instruments.
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written as well as proven presentation skills.
- Ability to clearly and effectively interact with customers on a variety of levels.
- Ability to identify a final packaged product that is not working or defective, troubleshoot the potential causes, and incorporate a solution for effectively resolving the problem.
- Ability to work overtime during the week and week-ends based on customer needs.
Please select how you would like to apply for the position and follow the prompts