Our client based in Airport Industria is looking for exceptional customer service agents to join our continuously growing team.
Our client is one of the top BPO Outsource Centres in South Africa, offering outsourced services to local and international clients. Our Contact Centre in Cape Town has a rich history of delivering best in class BPO services.
What You'll Do
- Deliver the best possible customer satisfaction through your interaction with your clients
- Multitask between platforms on the client's CRM system
- Provide introductory information to new customers about programs and services
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with support resolutions provided
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a customer’s questions
- Service clients via email, web chat and phone
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Troubleshoot common issues
- Work with a team to find appropriate solutions
- Quickly identify and communicate new technical issues for expedient investigation and resolution
- Achieve specified client SLA’s
Who You Are
- Must have matric
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years customer service call centre experience
- Neutral Accent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good data capturing capabilities
- Experience working with USA clients advantageous
- Ability to work shifts
- Ability to multitask - working on multiple screens at once
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical ability including proficiency with email and support ticketing systems.
- Multitasking and organisational skills
- Attentiveness and patience
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
- Basic – R7500
- Attendance Bonus – R500
- Shift Allowance – R500
- Commission and Incentives up to R2000
- Medical Insurance and Emergency Assistance after 3 months of employment
- Professional Development: Internal LMS with access to over 70 online courses
Working Hours: Current
- Shifts between Monday and Saturday (Every second Saturday)
- Shift hours:
Shift 1 - 2pm to 10pm/ 3pm to 11pm (depending on Daylight Savings)
Shift 2 - 6pm to 2am / 7pm to 3am (depending on Daylight Savings)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201978 subject heading or email body.
- USA Public Holiday Roster
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.