Our client, a growing construction services provider in Charlotte, is seeking an Customer Service Representative with strong administrative assistance experience to join their team
- Customer Service duties
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and company related correspondence daily, including customer inquiries and complaints, routing inquiries/requests to appropriate individual/department for response, following up and providing any coordination necessary to ensure response occurs in timely, efficient manner.
- Assist customers with immediate needs and help employees with tasks related to customer requests.
- Assist with AR
- Track paperwork, process new work/projects, change the status of work/projects, complete CUs, create invoices for all jobs and keep a detailed record of start and end dates in a separate log.
- Working on and submitting proposals
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Assist and support field management on projects and daily business needs.
Click here to apply online
- 3 years of related clerical or administrative experience related to work orders and invoice processing.
- Abilities to perform duties associated with scheduling, prioritizing work orders, and payroll.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and deliver exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be results-oriented, taking initiative to make things happen, accept accountability, and have a “can do” attitude.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.