Title: Customer Sales Support Specialist
City: Grand Rapids
Job Code: EB-1815852514
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivate Customer Sales Support Specialist to work on-site with our client, a leading government defense contractor in Grand Rapids, MI. This is a 6-month contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Ensure complete Customer Satisfaction with successful and timely execution of all Purchase Order requirements (Commercial and Military).
- Support Program Managers and Contract Managers with larger strategic programs that are essential to meeting revenue requirements. A complete knowledge of the Impresa ERP system and how orders flow from Forecasting, Purchasing, Production Planning, Production Floor, Quality, Shipping and Finance is required.
- Manage assigned customer base. Access customer portals to download customer purchase orders on a daily basis. Includes customer 0 Hour Flight returns. Requires thorough knowledge of customer’s requirements.
- Prepare, process and acknowledge customer purchase orders in accordance with ARMP002 and APS PRO 018 PO Review Process. Maintain records of order files and related support documentation.
- Prepare and communicate Purchase Order Acknowledgments to customers and insure compliance with all relevant Terms and Conditions.
- Work with assigned Contract Managers to ensure purchase orders meet contractual requirements.
- Act as primary customer point of contact. Monitor the progress of all in-process orders; coordinate with appropriate personnel to troubleshoot any problems (Production, Export issues, Credit Holds, NOCs, etc.)
- Work with Operations to ensure parts are available to build product and customer required delivery schedules can be met. Negotiate changes in ship dates with customers as necessitated by manufacturing schedules and/or changes in customer requirements.
- Communicate OEM forecasts (from OEM portals) on monthly basis with appropriate personnel (KAM, Sales Ops, Production).
- Interface with customers on equipment problems discovered after shipment; make decisions on best corrective action and implements accordingly on a case-by-case basis.
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent education and experience.
- 3 or more years of experience.
- Must be able to work independently, be flexible and able to shift priorities as required.
- Requires excellent time management, administrative and organizational skills.
- Performs all duties in complete compliance with all legal and ethical standards.
- Maintains the security of classified and/or company proprietary information.
- Provides necessary information to acquire/upgrade security clearances if required.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as judgment and necessity dictate.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.