One of the Top 5 Banks in Canada that offers a full range of financial products and services which include Personal Banking, Small Business and Commercial Banking, Auto Financing, Wealth/Asset Management, Insurance and Investments. The Client has approximately 24 million customers worldwide and growing.
As a Customer Relations Specialist, you will be responsible for responding to insurance benefit questions initiated by our members and providing outstanding customer service.
What you will achieve in this role:
• you will respond to insurance benefit telephone questions initiated by the customer
• You will deliver the highest level of customer service possible, remembering the customer is the centre of everything we do
• You will maintain a positive and professional approach with clients and your team.
What you must bring to this role:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bilingualism (French and English) nice to have
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills and an ability to learn multiple computer systems, both Windows based and other
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proven experience in customer service in retail or hospitality industry is an asset
• Proven ability to use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to find solutions
• You will consent to a criminal background check as well as the Government of Canada enhanced security screening
Only those who are qualified will be contacted