Customer Quality Engineer
Customer Quality Engineer - Troy, MI
Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector, is currently seeking a Customer Quality Engineer to join their growing team in Troy, MI.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employee’s well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market (20 PTO days & 14+ holidays, full medical with $0 deductible option, 6% 401K match). They are a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth, providing employees with high visibility and the opportunity to drive change.
The Customer Quality Engineer is responsible for improving & maintaining customer satisfaction by interfacing with customer and production facilities to improve product quality:
- Establish customer contact through visitations, calls, and other means to obtain customer concerns and issues
- Ensure that customer requirements are addressed efficiently and effectively
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material, and assesses cost and responsibility
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation during the event of a rework/sorting activity after a customer complaint is recorded
- Maintain records of customer concerns and corrective actions
- Act as an interface between customers and company manufacturing locations
- 4-year degree in Engineering or related discipline (BSEE preferred)
- 3+ years corporate quality experience in a tier 1 automotive supplier
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.