Quality Engineer – Customer Service/Warranty Tier 1 Auto Supplier Metro Detroit
This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth.
The Quality Engineer – Customer Service/Warranty is responsible for improving and maintaining customer satisfaction by communicating with customers and production facilities to improve product quality.
- Establish customer contact to obtain customer issues and concerns, and communicate concerns with appropriate departments
- Maintain records of customer concerns and corrective actions
- Act as liaison between customers and the company
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation during the event of a rework/sorting activity after a customer complaint is reported and a clean point is not yet defined
- Technical Bachelor’s degree required, BSEE preferred
- 3+ years of automotive Customer Quality experience
- Experience with electronic products
- Experience with OEM Customer portals
- Expertise in problem-solving tools (8D, 5-why, Shainin, Red-X, etc.)
If interested, please apply directly to this posting.