AutoLoop was recognized by the Tampa Bay Technology Community as the Workplace Culture Program of the Year in 2018! We've built a fun and exciting place our employees enjoy and are inviting you to become a part of our growing company.
The customer onboarding department plays a key role in enhancing the experience for our customers once they’ve signed a contract. As a key member of the team, our Customer Onboarding Specialists are responsible for gathering technical requirements from our customers and accurately entering the data in to our system. You will also work closely with other members of the Onboarding and Engineering teams to conduct pre-quality assurance testing, facilitate production quality assurance prior to launch, and help organize the successful implementation of our products working collaboratively with our launch coordinators. As you become more proficient with our products, you’ll have the opportunity to conduct some basic product training with customers which will help strengthen your product knowledge and create opportunities for career growth within AutoLoop.
- Gather technical information from customers and accurately input settings in the system.
- Follow the standard process and best practices to bring customers onboard and online in the stipulated timeframe to ensure revenue recognition and proper products and services are delivered.
- Conduct pre-quality assurance checks for product functionality then process through production quality assurance for final approval.
- Deliver end user basic product training to customers.
- Maintain a high level of process quality and consistency as well as an excellent relationship with customers and other team members.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must know basic HTML and have experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Strong interpersonal skills, conducive to team development.
- Works independently, has good judgment and consistent follow-through.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in simple terms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High technical aptitude with the ability to comprehend technical concepts quickly.
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401K, paid holidays, and PTO.
- Competitive wage; compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
- Weekly yoga and in-house massage therapist.
- Discount on recreation organizations.
- Downtown Clearwater parking.
- Annual Summer and Winter parties.