Customer Experience Supervisor
Position: Customer Experience Supervisor
Location: Costa Rica
The Customer Experience Supervisor (CES) engages with customers by telephone or computer to support the use of the product and understanding of the company and its services by providing training, support, analysis and solutions for their questions and concerns. The CES works with the other members of the company team, both locally and at HQ, to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner, and to become the Subject Matter Expert on the company´s proprietary platform.
- As the customer facing voice of the company and a subject-matter expert, engage with customers by telephone or computer to answer questions about the company software operability, compatibility, and effectiveness.
- In a “help-desk” capacity, work with customers to resolve hardware/software operability questions; train both clients and customers, listen for concerns and product improvement opportunities.
- In conversations with customers and by analyzing customer accounts, understand how the software is actually used and provide feedback/insight to the product teams regarding better functionality, or opportunities for expanded product utility or new apps.
- Support product launch or version transitions across the company markets. As a subject matter expert, educate and train customers on how best to utilize the company´s software and services.
- Intends to make the customer experience paramount, drive projects that understand the consumer to improve customer interactions with the company.
Experience and Qualifications
- 4 years of experience in Customer Service and/or Account Management; Call Center work in financial services is preferred.
- Analytic curiosity and drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems and recommend improvements to operations or product teams when appropriate
- Ability and the patience to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a pleasant outgoing manner, strong customer relationship skills, thoughtful problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Personally committed to providing quality in customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, logical thinker.
- Attention to detail, organized, and team player.
- Proficient with call center equipment, personal computers, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English.
- University educated, or equivalent in work experience.
Click here to apply online
- Ability to serve a constant stream of customers/users always of the workday.
- Ability/patience to deal with angry or frustrated customers, or customers who may not fully understand their situation.
- Ability to deal with people in an uplifting manner.
- Ability to solve customer problems.
- Ability to be a quick thinker, understand the underlying driving problem or concern.
- Interest to research and troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to customer or feedback to the company Product Team, or both.
- Ability to meet required metric goals and customer contact/response quotes.