endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This is a REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME position:
The Customer Experience Advocate I (CXA) interacts directly with potential, new and existing customers. They work to provide a quality experience in every step of the customer’s journey, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and account retention for the company. Customer Experience Advocate I will serve customer inquiries, order processing, modifications to account information, and handling of customer complaints in a contact center environment. This role will follow up on customer cases utilizing our customer relationship management system to ensure customer inquiries and requests are handled completely and in timely manner.
- Strong phone presence and interpersonal skills in making inbound and outbound customer calls while delivering a positive customer experience.
- Must have strong and clear communication skills with an ability to use positive language and listen attentively
- Remains calm under pressure and works collaboratively with customers and internal team members to address and serve the customer’s needs
- Works with high accuracy and manages time efficiently
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and process all customer calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Determine the probable nature of each call by listening carefully, researching customer records and asking questions for clarification.
- Communicate clearly and respectfully with callers, restating information when necessary to ensure the customer’s understanding.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer concerns; promptly escalate complaints when needed.
- Process orders, forms, applications, requests, and payments accurately.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints by recording clear, complete and concise documentation in case management logs.
- Attend and collaboratively participate in staff meetings and training sessions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and within contact center teams
- Good problem-solving skills and asks for guidance when needed
- Good judgment and independent decision making within assigned authority levels.
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and listening skills; demonstrates effective customer care with all customers consistently and equally.
- Effectively communicates in English – verbal and written.
- Efficient and accurate use of systems and tools
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One to two years customer service experience; in a contact center preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of computer-based tools and programs
- Work occurs inside a contact center – potential for 24/7/365 day operations in future.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The ability to use computer and telephone systems, visual, audio, and manual dexterity capabilities are essential to the work.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.