Reporting to the Client Business Manager of a fulfillment and distribution provider.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for supporting all aspects of customer service to its respective clients. Providing exceptional communication and problem-solving techniques. Working cross functionally and closely with strategic account managers, operations, and Distribution Management associates to ensure all needs are met and processes are more efficient for clients and customers. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Customer Service
- Project management
- Metrics measurements (i.e. KPIs, SOPs, SLAs)
- Contributed to the development of new services.
- Computer literate: Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Education: Associates degree
- Travel: None
- Residence: St. Louis, MO
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- eCommerce & Fulfillment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving techniques
- Prioritized in an environment of multiple tasks and challenges.
- Worked collaboratively across multifunctional teams.
- Demonstrated Leadership
- Built relationships with key clients & accounts.
- Team player (operates through consensus)
- Results driven.
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Practice Leader: Nick Piotrowski
Warehouse & Distributionnpiotrowski@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.166Click here to apply online