This role is based in the North Shore. Our client is looking for an energetic, fun and highly autonomous individual who will be responsible for the overall management of individualised clinical care for a caseload of valued clients. You will be responding to clients needs’ and make fast paced, quality decisions that impact people directly. This company has been providing quality health care services for 40 years and is well known for its outstanding customer care.
- Assisting clients to continue to live their lives in their own homes through quality support services
- Great opportunity to be "in charge" of the services offered and create solutions with lots of support from the organisation.
- Optimal and holistic support for medical, clinical, emotional, social and recreational needs
- Responsible for the care plan, the ongoing management and the enhanced outcomes for their valued client base.
- Lead the team (support services) for each client in your caseload - giving direction, and day to day support and guidance.
- Undertake initial review of care needs and assessment of new clients
- Liaise with family, advocates, field liaison nurses, carers and the healthcare team to ensure optimum care
- Professional conduct - in attire, communications and confidentiality of records and information.
- Ensure WHS compliance through personal safety, risk management, incident reporting, manual safe handling, infection control, PPE when needed and emergency procedures
- 8:30 to 5pm most days but with flexibility and some work from home aspects - coordinate with others for after hours care needs.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with 3+ years experience
- Fully insured car, current drivers licence and email access required.
- Experience in detailed assessment and development of detailed care plans
- Aged care and/or home care and/or disability and/or community services experience
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Detail oriented and happy in a fast-paced environment
- Displays natural empathy and is outgoing.
- Knows how to bring energy, positivity and maturity to a situation.
- Current or willing to undergo Police Check.
- Genuine autonomy and freedom to design care plans and service offerings to ensure a great delivery of service.
- Use your initiative and creativity to go beyond the normal offerings and ensure great customer service.
- A genuinely caring team to work with - good staff stability and supportive environment
- Exciting culture and rewarding team.
- On call and after hours bonuses
- Great office location, with flexibility in hours and autonomy to write reports at home or coffee shop
- Mobile and Laptop provided
About Recruitment Australia
Recruitment Australia is a locally focussed specialist recruitment organisation that provides an attentive and individualised approach to all projects
Recruitment Australia provides a service to the population of professional and managerial talent, reflecting a strong cross-section of geographic and industry segments across Australia.