Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Haley has an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Accounts Manager. Reporting to the Director of Business Development and Contracts, the successful incumbent will be the prime contact for Magellan Aerospace’s customers and external sales representatives and will be responsible for management of all information flow to and from Magellan Aerospace’s customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries pertaining to production deliveries and schedules
- Manage new program development activities to ensure coordination between Haley and customer team resulting in a successful production launch
- Host visiting customers as required
- Coordinate monthly level load reviews with customers and production planning department
- Participate in contract/design reviews according to Haley guidelines considering technical and program risks and customer requirements
- Obtain credit card applications for new customers and support customer receivables collection as requested.
- Maintain web based customer schedule data (portal) and overall management and accuracy of data on portal. Specifically performance metrics.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant customer relations experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Degree/diploma in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in the use of software; including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other desktop applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills which will enable you to communicate effectively with customers and throughout the organization
- Ability to achieve objectives and goals within tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Employee Assistance Program (where applicable)
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)