Customer Support/Account Rep - Sr
Duration: 12 months
Pay Rate: $19.17
Work Location: 680 West 10000 South, South Jordan, Utah 84095
The Client Service Center Audit Review Specialist associate will be responsible to review daily call records and evaluate line items related to multiple Client Service Center processes and procedures based on the established desktop procedures for each impacted silo of business. Associates will be responsible to complete reviews each day to ensure procedures have been met and to identify any errors that may have occurred. Audit Review Specialists will report to Client Service Center Section Manager.
- Familiarity with the latest versions of Desktop Procedures for assigned silos of business.
- Ability to handle a variable volume of requests each day.
- Escalate errors through established channels, and follow through to ensure they are researched and responded to.
- Interface with Subject Matter Experts when discrepancies arise.
- Research and classify discrepancies on reports in a timely manner.
- Meet appropriate time lines with expectation set.
- Ability to communication with multiple business partners.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Connect, and Service Portal.
- Ability to identify and communicate trending.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and follow-up.
- Knowledge of current verification procedures.
- Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with Banking Service Support, Digital Platform Support, and/or Global Stock Plan Services Support preferred.