Magellan Aerospace Blackpool has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Account Controller
- Full Time Permanent Contract
- 40 hours per week (Mon – Thu 07:30 – 16:30 / Fri 07:30 – 13:30)
- Job location: Blackpool Business Park, Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool, FY4 2RP
- Unionised site – works in partnership with Unite the Union.
Magellan Aerospace are looking for a Cstomer Account Controller to join ur Blackpool facility in order to manage and maintain a cohesive relationship between the company and the customer on a day to day basis ensuring the contractual commitments are met.The post holder will be required to act as the key communicator between the company and customer and will be responsible for ensuring all work flow processes from sales order receipt to customer payment.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- On site bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Discounts available with selected mobile companies
- Employee Advantages Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Occupational Health and ergonomics focussed
- Extended paid Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- To liaise with Production / Treatment, Purchasing and Quality Teams to ensure delivery to customer schedule requirements.
- To load the customer purchase orders on the SAP (MRP) in line with contract review procedures.
- To mange risks associated with work flow processes and to escalate any issues to the Division Manager as required.
- To ensure compliance to defined and agreed customer / company KPIs, objectives, targets and goals.
- To seek out and recommend continuous improvement methods to improve and enhance the service provided to the customer and to maintain the competitive advantage.
- To maintain the sales order book and line of balance (LOB’s).
- To attend regular meetings to inform Production Control of work priorities and any changes to requirements.
- To attend a weekly / monthly LOB reviews with customers as required.
- To identify and escalate issues and problems in support to business critical situations and processes.
- To liaise with the Logistics Team to ensure the correct transport requirement is arranged.
- To liaise with the appropriate teams to ensure that subcontract operations are controlled in line with the schedule requirements.
- To ensure data integrity of master records are correct within SAP and to arrange for the updating as required.
- To take a responsible approach to health and safety in accordance with the company Health & Safety policy and procedures reporting any concerns or incidents to management whilst ensuring all team members are working in a safe manner and adhering to PPE rules.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by management in support of the business.
- Good Standard of education and must be computer literate
- The job holder should possess the following:-
- A high level of IT skills (Microsoft Office Products, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- SAP experience or use of any MRP preferred although training will be given
- A good understanding of work flows product life cycles
- Knowledge of engineering and / or aerospace industries would be a benefit but not essential
- A high degree of problem solving, communication, planning and organisational skills on a very frequent basis
- Good customer facing skills and be able to interface with all levels within internal departments
- Ability to manipulate data and create reports and to generate financial information
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Communicate effectively using different methods to different stakeholders
- Must be driven, focused and committed
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!