Dale Adams Automotive Specialists has been serving Calgary and area since 1977. We are a Shelby Authorized Mod Shop and a complete automotive service centre. We provide everything from basic vehicle maintenance, service, diagnostics and repairs to custom performance packages, upgrades and everything in between.
Custom Fabrication Mechanic
- Ability to Perform Custom Fabrication for a wide variety of vehicles
- Take Customers’ Request and plan the steps required to meet the customization, then follow through with the complete fabrication
- Accurately and Completely Document Work Performed
- Comply with Company and Government Regulations
- Maintain a Clean and Organized Work Space
- Past Experience with Customized Fabrication
- Creativity and Ingenuity regarding Modifications
- Mechanical Aptitude with Some Experience with Automotive Repairs
- Automotive Body work Experience an Asset
- Passion for the Industry, specialty Custom Vehicles
- Desire to meet and Exceed Customer Expectations
- Pride in Your Work
- Ability to be part of a Dedicated Team
- Competitive Compensation based upon Skills & Experience
- Benefits Package
- Monday to Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm (40 hours / week)
- Positive, Supportive, Team-Based Environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment with Growth Opportunity
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Dale Adams Automotive Specialists:
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.