Class A CDL Crude Oil Tanker Driver
This is for a Crude Oil Driver position in the following cities: Lafayette, LA; 1 in Houma, LA (night shift); 2 in Lake Charles, LA (night shift); 1 in Eunice, LA (night shift); 1 in Vidor, LA (day shift). These drivers need to be local to the area. They need 3 years of CDL Driving, 1 year of Tanker experience. Driver are home every night, making $55,000-$65,000.
Our client company is a family owned business that has served customers-both large and small, for the past 40 years. We have both local and out-of-state customers in a variety of industries to keep our drivers busy and working. Our focus is on education, empowering, and engaging our drivers to help improve the business.
They have multiple employees that have been with the company 30+ years that joined the company as drivers and have made an impact on the business outside the truck as well.
- Safe operations and environmental stewardship: first, last, and always.
- We believe that our most valuable assets aren’t on the balance sheet. Our people are critical to the success of our business.
- The customer is the one true boss. To truly serve our customers, we need to understand them – Ask questions, listen, and provide mutually beneficial solutions. Without them we don’t exist.
- Challenge the status quo: Have some entrepreneurial urgency. Thank, Act, and Feel like an Owner.
- Life is short. Enjoy the Hero’s journey and each other. Share success, learn from failures, and move on.
Offered to Drivers:
- Healthcare benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid Holidays
- Safety Bonus
- Home Daily
- 401k w/ company match
- 2 years tractor trailer experience, 12 months tanker experience preferred
- Class A CDL with Haz-Mat, X & Tanker endorsements
- TWIC Card
- Clean MVR
- Pass DOT physical, drug test & criminal background check