2019 was a challenging crop year in Canada! From floods to drought to early snow, Canadian farmers were facing challenges to say the least! Our client seeks Ag-professionals with a proven track record in crop protection and fertilizer products advise and sales - to assist the farming community to prepare for 2020!
Are you passionate about agribusiness and adding value to our Canadian farmers operations despite the challenges?
Our client seeks:
- Professionals who use their deep product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with long-term grower-customers
- Those who would rather be in the field, utilizing their knowledge to help farmers advance their business, output and income
- Results-driven, goal-setters with the desire to take ownership of your own success
Our client promises:
- An enjoyable, professional, fast-paced work environment
- Self-managed days with the ability to plan your day for maximum success
- Opportunity to work in a large, expanding organization with innovative products
- Strong base compensation + great bonus potential that rewards success
- An in-house training system that is second to none in regards to agronomy
Our client’s core business philosophy is to maximize grower profitability and they have built a successful crop inputs business selling quality products to Canadian growers through a network of locations.
- Sales experience
- 2+ years’ experience in crop protection and fertilizer markets applicable to Western Canadian agricultural practices
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Business or Agriculture and/or CCA accreditation and/or P.Ag designation, or a combination of education and experience
- Previous experience developing and maintaining customer relationships and/or customer service and/or a analytical yet outgoing personality
- Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN)
There are multiple opportunities available with this client - likely one in a geographic area you seek! Availability changes regularly as positions are filled. Connect with Ed today to see what's out there!
Further information regarding our Client, available locations, salary and other employee benefits will be provided to short-listed candidates.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected for each of the vacancies within Saskatchewan. With multiple opportunities within the province, there is likely one that meets your geographic needs!
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you personally might like more information on, contact Ed today at Edward@Grasslandsgroup.com to discuss your career goals and geographic preference(s). Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996Click here to apply online