Our client is seeking an agribusiness professional with five (or more) years of progressive experience in on-farm relationship building. With this experience, you know how to develop and maintain effective business relationship with existing customers and have the drive and passion to expand your customer-base.
Does this sound like you?
If you have completed a Certificate in Agriculture, Agribusiness Degree, Agri-business Certificate, Certified Crop Advisor (CCA), or equivalent post-secondary education with five (5) years progressive experience within the western Canadian soil zones supported by 2-3 years of on-farm/retail sales experience, we invite you to apply!
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service mentality
- Accurate data-management skills; attention to detail
- Recommend new marketing opportunities based on competitor activities
- Research and respond to technical inquiries that exceed your knowledge-base
- Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Your expertise includes:
- weed, disease and pest identification within a typical Prairie cropping system
- providing pesticide or cultural solutions
- providing rates, dates and rules (including water volume specs) for pesticide application
Your knowledge includes:
- Field mapping, planning and documentation
- Soil bed management (Spring and Fall)
- Seeding rates, depth and springtime fertility management
- Post harvest management (grain and oilseed storage management)
Full details regarding the functions of this position, company, and compensation package will be provided to shortlisted candidates only. Contact Connie 1-877-944-2119 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Grasslands Recruitment Specialists understands our work is always about the customer’s customer.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online