2019 was a challenging crop year in Canada! From floods to drought to early snow, Canadian farmers were facing challenges to say the least! Our client seeks Ag-professionals with a proven track record in crop protection and fertilizer products advise and sales - to assist the farming community to prepare for 2020!
Are you passionate about agribusiness and adding value to our Canadian farmers operations despite the challenges?
Our client seeks:
- Professionals who use their deep product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with long-term grower-customers
- Those who would rather be in the field, utilizing their knowledge to help farmers advance their business, output and income
- Results-driven, goal-setters with the desire to take ownership of your own success
Our client promises:
- An enjoyable, professional, fast-paced work environment
- Self-managed days with the ability to plan your day for maximum success
- Opportunity to work in a large, expanding organization with innovative products
- Strong base compensation + great bonus potential that rewards success
- An in-house training system that is second to none in regards to agronomy
Our client’s core business philosophy is to maximize grower profitability and they have built a successful crop inputs business selling quality products to Canadian growers through a network of locations.
- Sales experience
- 2+ years’ experience in crop protection and fertilizer markets applicable to Western Canadian agricultural practices
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Business or Agriculture and/or CCA accreditation and/or P.Ag designation, or a combination of education and experience
- Previous experience developing and maintaining customer relationships and/or customer service and/or a analytical yet outgoing personality
- Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN)
There are multiple opportunities available with this client - likely one in a geographic area you seek!
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected for each of the vacancies within Saskatchewan. With multiple opportunities within the province, there is likely one that meets your geographic needs! If not, consider our referral policy! or contact the Recruiter for this search today at Edward@Grasslandsgroup.com to discuss your career goals and geographic preference(s).
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996Click here to apply online