Credit Manager/Collections Manager- Corporate Office
Our client located in Gwinnett is looking to hire a Credit Manager to work in their Corporate Office.
- Responsible for phone calls to customers to facilitate collections and protect lien rights
- Reviewing of Aging Report and reconciliation of accounts
- Complete Lien Waivers / Lien Releases so payment will be made
- Request tax certificates and necessary credit information set up new accounts
- Respond to incoming customer requests regarding billing issues
- Research problems and follow-up with customer or sales representative
- Preparation of Credit Request as needed to resolve billing discrepancies
- Implement process improvements
- Other projects as assigned
- Strong leadership skills and experience with supervising a team
- Previous experience with implementing process improvements
- At least 5 or more years of experience in commercial collections, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- Construction collections a plus.
- Ability to analyze billing discrepancies and create solutions.
- Strong communication and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Base salary 70k-80k with excellent comprehensive benefits package and a business casual office atmosphere.
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online