Credit & Collections Supervisor
Reports to: FP&A Manager
Oversee the entire Credit & Collection process cycle - Billing for Central America Region.
- Responsible for collection results for CLS and GWFC on a weekly basis.
- Analysis for each Credit Request, upon commercial references.
- Create credit requests in LRP / MCS for Management approvals.
- Create and maintain contract information updated in MCS.
- Responsible for final Approval on local invoicing based on Customer Service input.
- Responsible to Verify bank transactions at each Chiquita Logistic Service entity.
- Keep direct communication with key customers for collection agreements upon management approval.
- Prepare weekly aging analysis on local (CLS) and international (GWFC) balances to management.
- Determine and propose immediate solution to any collectable issue to Management.
- Coordinate with operations list of charges per vessel for the corresponding billing.
- Seek approval from customers of collect charges at destination, and approval to release documentation.
- Verify bank transactions at each Chiquita Logistic Service entity.
- Follow up cash application process to make sure aging balances are up to date.
- Internal Audit - VID Analysis: Verify the accuracy of VID request vs System Calculation / Contract Clauses.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 or 3 years of experience in related positions: Finance, Accounting, Credit & Collection.
- Knowledge in shipping industry.
- English Advance.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office: Excel Advance.
Business Administration, Accounting- Finance or related fields.
-Leadership, execution, proper communication.
- Proactive, responsible, Self-reliance.
- Strong analytical skills applied to various aspects of Collection Processes.
-Ability to manage large amounts of data and relevant information, as well as to analyze and produce recommendations.
- Interpersonal skills, ability to work across functional and cultural boundaries.
- Ability to work effectively under tight time constraints.
- Adaptable to changes: Ready to be used as Business requires.
- Availability to travel if necessary.
Click here to apply online