Credit & Collections Specialist
A permanent opportunity brought to you through Recruitment Partners!
Our client located in Calgary is searching for a financial expert to join their credit & collections team. This individual is responsible for bridging the gap between credit and sales, while ensuring risk is mitigated and revenue is optimized. If you have a strong negotiation skills and a client service background, this could be the opportunity for you!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Manage a client portfolio as it relates to risk assessments, while supporting the company’s revenue targets
- Support the credit manager with collection activity of high profile accounts that represents large revenue opportunities, specifically over a large dollar value
- Recommend and obtain various financial security documents that will assist with risk mitigation activities
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on the performance and risk profile of large account receivables balances
- Recommend credit and legal action on delinquent accounts
- Prepare and present monthly regional analysis on portfolio
Your strengths include:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in credit/collections
- Extensive experience analyzing financial statements
- Proven track record of collections success
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- CCP designation preferred
You can expect:
- A permanent position in a large company with strong values and an innovative & evolving culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- An opportunity to put your talents to the test!
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lauren Bozko.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!