Position ID # 26206
About Our Client
Our client, a growing a creative experiences company that specializes in live event production and operation in a number of markets, is looking to hire a Creative Strategist to join their team. The Creative Strategist will be responsible for working with sales, creative and marketing teams to support and inform Creative Briefs for Strategy & Creative projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for creative individuals who are seeking career growth and stability. Do you have the energy, creativity and interest to own this role?
The ideal candidate comes from Agency or from major events within a company, has experience with creative development, live events, creative strategy, has excellent communication, storytelling and presentation skills and can translate insights, experiences, and brand knowledge into strategic, creative direction.
If it's not a fit, share this role with a friend who is a fit!
- As a big fan of being a fan, able to translate a client's event ideas into an epic in-person event and strategize, providing creative direction.
- Proven ability to work with internal teams to bring ideas to life.
- Support creative briefs and support all internal teams on business development intiatives.
- Use your advanced analytical cross-platform skills to recommend insights and unique / creative approaches and solutions.
- Be creative and collabortive to ideate concepts that speak to the Client's expectations
- Conduct client research and understand their brand touchpoints to create , event contexts and experiences for applied evaluation across existing, new, and proposed projects
- Be a storyteller with presentation skills
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
NOTE: A Portfolio of work is required to be considered
- 3+ years experience with creative development, live events, creative strategy
- Experience in event ideation within an agency or on the event team of a large corporation preferred
- Advanced writing skills, advanced communication skills, and strong ideation.
- Open to a hands-on role where everyone jumps in and provides ideas along with critical feedback.
- Storytelling, workshop and presentation skills a must
- Passion for interactive design
- Multidisciplinary thinking: familiar with the principles of live events, interactive design, environmental design and brand integration
- Multi-tasking guru, able to handle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferably business, marketing, communication or cultural studies)