Position ID: 25161
About Our Client
Our client, a growing creative agency located in Toronto and creating amazing events world-wide, is looking for a Creative Specialist who will be responsible for supporting and informing on creative briefs and projects, and assisting with new business proposals. This is a fantastic opportunity for creative individuals who are seeking career growth and stability. The client offers benefits, vacation pay and flexible days for time off to balance the time invested when a major international event is underway. Do you have the energy, creativity and interest to own this role?
The ideal candidate comes from Agency or from major events within a company. If it's not a fit, share this role with a friend who is a fit!
- As a big fan of being a fan, able to translate a client's event ideas into an epic in-person event and strategize, providing creative direction.
- Proven ability to work with internal teams to bring ideas to life.
- Support creative briefs and support all internal teams on business development intiatives.
- Use your advanced analytical cross-platform skills to recommend insights and unique / creative approaches and solutions.
- Be creative and collabortive to ideate concepts that speak to the Client's expectations
- quickly conduct client research and understand their touchpoints to create , event contexts and experiences for applied evaluation across existing, new, and proposed projects
- Be a storyteller with presentation skills
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Undergrad in a relevant field of study
- Experience with Live Events
- 3 or more years in event ideation with an agency or on the event team of a large corporation
- Advanced writing skills, advanced communication skills, and strong ideation.
- Open to a hands-on role where everyone jumps in and provides ideas along with critical feedback.
- Storytelling, workshop and presentation skills a must
- Passion for interactive design
- Multidisciplinary thinking: familiar with the principles of live events, interactive design, environmental design and brand integration
- Multi-tasking guru