Our client is a $25B, Fortune 100, industry-leader. They've delivered 15 years of same-store sales increases, a triple-digit bonus payout in 2020, and a similar projected bonus for 2021.
The Digital Creative Services Manager is a newly created position for someone highly organized and creative, committed to building new and efficient processes and elevating the digital look and feel of several brands. Supporting digital marketing campaigns and channels, you will manage a large team of graphic designs, copywriters, and creative contractors. With an impeccable eye for design and a winning track record of delivering content on time and on-brand, you'll work closely with the Digital Marketing and Merchandising teams to effectively translate campaigns into compelling digital creative assets. Because of the essential part you'll play in their digital evolution, relocation is required.
|This is a high-profile, entrepreneurial role leading a sizeable team of graphic designers, copywriters, and contractors. It's a unique "start-up" opportunity within a highly successful, large-scale organization to stand up a Digital Creative Services Center of Excellence.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and support a team of direct and indirect reports, including creative contractors, coaching the team to interpret marketing conceptualizations and product work that achieves the campaign goal.
- Source FT and PT contractor help seasonal/as needed
- Maintain processes, schedules, and timelines for team
- Create new workflows (processes and consistent designs) for go-to-market seasonal and one-off campaigns and day-to-day graphic design and copywriting support of web, app, content, and paid media channels.
- Develop processes (and partnership with traditional marketing) to review/approve digital monetized assets to ensure brand consistency
- Play a primary role in the inception/launch of new DAM/PIM tool; develop new processes for utilization.
- Research work management software (such as Workfront) to improve productivity.
- Work closely with the traditional marketing department to leverage seasonal package design and store signage for consistency in digital where possible.
- Create digital seasonal mood boards, including design, messaging, and digital brand guides.
- Partner with Content Manager and Traditional Marketing on photography planning. Act as a key planner of digital photography needs and attend photoshoots, as needed, in an Art Director capacity.
- Collaborate with Content Manager to develop video strategy and Content, Website, and Digital Merchandising teams for product and creative/technical copywriting, ensuring that copywriters understand and execute SEO best practices.
- Work with Front-End Web Development team to ensure assets are optimized and web-ready.
- Play strategic role with Digital Channel Managers to develop a/b creative tests to optimize campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Graphic Design, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or another related field.
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing or Creative Services experience with strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- 2+ years in a leadership or management role with solid leadership and management skills.
- Excellent written command of the English language and grammar
- Working knowledge of Adobe Design Programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
This should not be considered a complete list of job duties, as they may be amended or added to as needed.
Must be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, as defined by the CDC, by the date of hire. Proof of vaccination required. Request for medical or religious accommodation must be made before the start date.