As a recognized leader in our field, The Guidance Center provides a broad range of services that have helped children, adults and families unlock potential and build better lives for more than 50 years. With over 40 programs, we offer treatment, prevention, growth and education services to more than 26,200 people annually.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Courier to join our team of talented professionals.
As a Courier, you will be responsible for
- Ability to transport mail and other items to TGC sites Monday – Thursday (9am - 2pm)
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds unassisted; up to 50 pounds assisted.
- Ensure that vehicle is maintained according to manufacturers schedule and that all necessary repairs are completed.
- Responsible for maintaining required documentation, including reporting transportation issues in a complete and timely manner.
- Work cooperatively as a team member with other program and supervisory staff.
- Attend departmental and agency meetings and trainings as required.
- Cooperate in any investigation related to personnel, licensing, accreditation or other circumstances.
- Represent the agency in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other designated management personnel.
To qualify for this position, you will need
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Chauffeurs license with clean driving record.
Working hours are 20 hours per week - M-Th, 9-2.
The Guidance Center believes that our team members are our most valuable resources, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, flexible scheduling opportunities, a team-oriented work environment and much more!
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line by clicking the “apply” button on the bottom of the screen.
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to apply online